* Druid: First, Barkskin. After that, go Bear Form immediately. Frenzied Regeneration heals for double the usual amount, use it wisely. Keep Demoralizing Roar up
* Hunter: Hit Aspect of the Monkey as soon as possible, since it's impossible to move away from him, deal melee damage. Use Deterrence if available
* Mage: Use Ice Armor and Ice Barrier as often as possible. Switch on Mana Shield while the Mortal Strike debuff is in effect. Nuke with instant or uninterruptible attacks (like Fire Blast or Ice Lance). Never use Iceblock
* Priest: Use Power Word: Shield on every CD. Keep Renew up and spam Flash Heal on self. Be prepared to use Desperate Prayer (if available)
* Rogue: Use all DPS enhancing cooldowns. Hit Cloak of Shadows when he uses Fel Acid. Save Evasion for the Mortal Strike debuff. Do not Vanish
* Shaman: Enhancement Shamans should use Shamanistic Rage. Resto shamans must not forget to Earth Shield themselves. If the shaman has a two handed weapon equipped, it is recommend to equip a shield for extra armor until the FR is gone.
* Warlock: Spam Drain Life, ignoring interrupts. Keep up Siphon Life if available, use Death Coil when low on HP
* Warrior: It seems that warriors never get FR, but just in case: Switch to Defensive Stance and equip 1H + shield. Do not use Death Wish
Proxima Try nele se não souber como proceder com sua classe no FEL RAGE, é Demote.