(Atualização do dia 06/03/09)
Bem galera esse tópico será para acompanharmos as mudanças que ocorrerem na nossa classe durante o PTR até o lançamento do patch 3.1.
* Armor Penetration Rating: All classes now receive 25% more benefit from Armor Penetration Rating.
* Haste Rating: Shamans, Paladins, Druids, and Death Knights now receive 30% more melee haste from Haste Rating.
* Hysteria, Tricks of the Trade, Enrage, Wrecking Crew, Death Wish, Arcane Power, Owlkin Frenzy, Beast Within, and Avenging Wrath damage bonuses no longer stack together.
* Taunts: All player or pet-generated taunts now have a shared diminish category
* Glyph of Blood Boil: Now only applies a snare to diseased targets.
* Glyph of Dancing Rune Weapon: Increases the duration of Dancing Rune Weapon by 10 sec.
* Glyph of Dark Death: Increases the damage done by Death Coil by 15%.
* Glyph of Disease: Your Pestilence ability now refreshes disease durations on your primary target back to their maximum duration.
* Glyph of Howling Blast: Your Howling Blast ability now infects your targets with Frost Fever.
* Glyph of Hungering Cold: Reduces the cost of Hungering Cold by 10 runic power.
* Glyph of Plague Strike: Bonus lowered to 20%.
* Glyph of Strangulate: This glyph has been changed to reduce the cooldown by 20 sec.
* Glyph of Unholy Blight: Increases the duration of Unholy Blight by 10 sec.
* Blood Boil’s damage increased to make up for Pestilence no longer doing damage.
* Blood Boil now does some damage to undiseased targets and extra damage to diseased targets. Its radius has been decreased.
* Blood Plague: Now lasts 15 seconds untalented.
* Death Pact: This heal cannot be a critical.
* Frost Fever: Now lasts 15 seconds untalented.
* Frost Presence: Magic damage reduction is now 10%, down from 15%.
* Howling Blast: Base damage and scaling doubled. This ability no longer deals bonus damage to targets with Frost Fever. Cooldown increased to 10 sec.
* Pestilence does no damage and has only one rank.
* Plague Strike and Blood Plague no longer remove heal over time effects. Plague Strike’s damage increased quite a bit to compensate.
* Raise Ally now has a cooldown greater than 15 min and can no longer be used in Arenas.
* Raise Dead: Duration lowered to 60 sec. and cooldown lowered to 3 min. The cooldown on this ability now begins when the pet dies rather than when it is summoned.
* Rune of Cinderglacier now procs per minute instead of a 5% chance.
* Rune of the Fallen Crusader: This weapon enchant now provides only 15% strength, but its chance to proc is doubled.
* Rune of Razorice now affects Frost damage done by the DK only, but stacks up to 10%.
* Strangulate no longer does damage and has been reduced to 1 rank.
* Abomination’s Might: This effect can now also be caused by Death Strike.
* Blade Barrier: Now grants 1/2/3/4/5% damage reduction instead of 2/4/6/8/10% parry.
* Blood Aura: Replaced with Improved Blood Presence. This allows the death knight to keep the healing from damage done bonus of Blood Presence in any presence, and increases healing received while in Blood Presence.
* Blood-Gorged now grants armor penetration instead of expertise.
* Bloody Strikes now increases Blood Boil damage instead of Pestilence.
* Bloodworms now heal more.
* Dancing Rune Weapon: Damage done by this pet reduced by 50%, but duration doubled.
* New talent: Improved Death Strike: Increases Death Strike damage by 10/20.
* Hysteria: This ability now causes the target to lose health rather than take damage.
* Might of Mograine: No longer increases critical strike damage bonus and instead increases damage on its listed abilities by 3/7/10%.
* Scent of Blood will now proc on a dodge, parry or taking damage, and internal cooldown lowered to 10 seconds from 20 seconds.
* Sudden Doom now procs a free Death Coil instead of requiring you to push the button. Ranks reduced from 5 to 3.
* Vampiric Blood: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
* Will of the Necropolis: This ability now has a 15 second cooldown on how often it can occur.
* The following talents have moved in the Frost tree: Runic Power Mastery, Glacier Rot, Killing Machine, Chilblains, and Endless Winter.
* Black Ice: Frost Damage bonus lowered to 4/8/12/16/20%
* Blood of the North: Now also increases damage dealt by Frost Strike by 3/6/9/12/15%.
* Chillblains: Now a 15/30/50% movement speed debuff (up from 30%).
* Frost Aura: Replaced with Improved Frost Presence. Allows the death knight to keep the health bonus of Frost Presence in any presence, and decreases magic damage taken while in Frost Presence.
* Glacier Rot: Third rank added, and damage bonus increased to 7/13/20%.
* Guile of Gorefiend: No longer increases critical strike damage bonus and instead increases damage on its listed abilities by 5/10/15%.
* Howling Blast: Swapped positions with Hungering Cold in the talent tree, and damage bonus to targets afflicted by Frost Fever reduced from 100% to 50%.
* Icy Talons and Improved Icy Talons: These talents now have new icons.
* Lichborne: No longer improves your chance to be missed.
* Runic Power Mastery down to 2 ranks.
* Unbreakable Armor: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
* Blood-caked Blade: Now has a 3 second cooldown on the effect.
* Bone Shield: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
* Desecration: This talent now has a 100% chance to be triggered. Additional points in the talent increase the damage bonus and snare magnitude instead of increasing the chance.
* Magic Suppression: Now has 3 ranks (down from 5) for 2/4/6% magic damage reduction.
* Master of Ghouls: Now also reduces the cooldown on Raise Dead by 60 sec.
* Night of the Dead: Redesigned to grant a flat reduction on cooldown to Raise Dead and Army of the Dead instead of a reduction from using abilities.
* Outbreak: Increases the damage of Plague Strike by 10/20/30% and Scourge Strike by 7/13/20%.
* Scourge Strike: Damage increased.
* Unholy Aura: Replaced with Improved Unholy Presence. Allows the Deathknight to keep the movement speed bonus of Unholy Presence in any presence, and increases rune regeneration rate while in Unholy Presence.
* Unholy Blight and Gargoyle have swapped places in the Unholy tree. Gargoyle is the new Unholy 51 talent.
Death and Decay
1 mensagem • Página 1 de 1
Quem está online
Usuários navegando neste fórum: Nenhum usuário registrado e 1 visitante