Discussão geral sobre o Game Aion
SkInS
Macaco Admin
Macaco Admin
Contato:

Aion "Trial" - Aion™ Refer a Friend Program

Mensagem por SkInS »

Aion™ Refer a Friend Program
Refer a friend to play Aion, and we'll give you a free month credit* of Aion game time! All you have to do is log in to your NCsoft Master Account, enter some simple contact information for you and your friend, and click the Refer a Friend button.

We'll send an e-mail containing a free demo serial code to your friend. If your friend buys a new standard account and pays for a subscription for at least one month of Aion game time, you will be automatically credited with one month of free game time!

*Subject to the terms and conditions listed below.

Eligibility
To be eligible to participate in the Aion™ Refer a Friend program:

•Your game account must have existed for a minimum of 90 days.
•Your account must have had at least 90 days of play time applied.
◦Time included with a full version (box or download) is applicable.
◦Paid time from a game time card or credit card subscription is also valid.
•Your account must be current.
Step by Step Process
1.Log in to your NCsoft Master Account.
2.Select your Aion game account from the accounts listed under Game Accounts.
3.In the Actions section, click the Refer a Friend link.
4.Fill out the requested information.
5.Click the Refer a Friend button, and we'll email your friend a free demo serial code.
6.Once we have sent your friend the email, you'll receive a confirmation screen.
7.Periodically, return to the Refer a Friend page to check the status of your outstanding invitations.
For additional help, refer to the knowledge base at the Aion Help and Support page.

Terms and Conditions
This offer is void where prohibited and is subject to server space availability. This offer can be suspended by NC Interactive, Inc. at any time and for any reason. At the time of the referral credit, both the referring and the referred customer must be current in their payments and in compliance with the Aion™ User Agreement. If both parties are not current and in compliance, the referral credit will be denied. If a referring customer cancels his or her account, all remaining referral credits are forfeit. A referral credit cannot be refunded. A referral credit has no cash value.

FAQ
Q: What is the Aion Refer a Friend program?

A: The Aion Refer a Friend program rewards you with a free month credit of game time whenever you refer a friend to come and play Aion after your friend upgrades to a standard retail account and purchases at least one month of game time.

Q: How do I refer a friend?

A: To refer a friend:

1.Log in to your NCsoft Master Account.
2.Select your Aion game account from the accounts listed under Game Accounts.
3.In the Actions section, click the Refer a Friend link.
4.Fill out the requested information.
5.Click the Refer a Friend button, and we'll email your friend a free demo serial code.
6.Once we have sent your friend the email, you'll receive a confirmation screen.
7.Periodically, return to the Refer a Friend page to check the status of your outstanding invitations.
For additional help, refer to the knowledge base at the Aion Help and Support page.

Q: Who can participate?

A: To be eligible to participate in the Aion™ Refer a Friend program:

•Your game account must have existed for a minimum of 90 days.
•Your account must have had at least 90 days of play time applied.
◦Time included with a full version (box or download) is applicable.
◦Paid time from a game time card or credit card subscription is also valid.
•Your account must be current.
Q: I referred a friend. When do I get my free month?

A: You will receive your free game time after your friend buys Aion and pays for the first month of game time. (Time included with the digital client or boxed game purchase doesn't apply.)

Q: Can I earn multiple free months of Aion game time?

A: Yes! For each new friend who you refer who meets the requirements, you'll receive a free month of Aion game time.

Q: If my friend uses a game time card to pay for the first month will I still receive my free month?

A: Yes! No matter which payment method your friend selects, you will be rewarded with your free month.

Q: Is there a limit on the number of friends that I can refer at the same time?

A: Yes, each eligible account may have a maximum of four invitations outstanding at any one time.

Q: How can I check the status of my referrals?

A: Once you are logged in to your Aion game account, you can check the status of all of your outstanding invitations on the Refer a Friend page.

Q: Are there any limitations on the Aion demo serial codes?

A: Yes, Aion demo accounts are good for three days, five hours, or level 7, whichever is reached first. At that point, the Aion demo account expires. All of the character information and progress is retained so that a player can continue the adventure when he or she upgrades to a standard Aion account.

To upgrade an Aion demo account to the standard game, go to the Aion section of the NCsoft Store, or purchase a retail box at one of our partner retailers.

-----

Quem tiver afim de testar, a galera que joga aqui consegue enviar invite.
Imagem
Responder