* Divine Plea
Requires level 71
Channeled, 5 min cooldown
While channeling this spell, you gain 50% of your total mana over 6 sec.
OMFG AGORA Q não ACABA A MANA MESMO!
* Sacred Shield
Requires level 80
35 Mana, 40 yard range, Instant cast
Each time the target takes damage they gain a Sacred Shield, absorbing 500 damage. They cannot gain this effect more than once every 6 seconds.
Paladin's power word: shield ^^
* Beacon of Light
Talented; requires 50 points in Holy talents
675 Mana, 40 yard range, 1.5 sec cast
The target becomes a Beacon of Light, healing all party or raid members within 10 yards for 990 over 15 sec.
Rank 2: Requires level 65, 800 mana, heals for 1120
Rank 3: Requires level 70, 875 mana, heals for 1280
Rank 4: Requires level 75, 1625 mana, heals for 1725
Rank 5: Requires level 80, 1900 mana, heals for 2000
The Beacon effect attaches itself to a target. That person, and anyone else who enters a 10-yard radius gets a heal-over-time buff. The effect does not stack for overlapping beacons, and it is lost if you leave the beacon's radius. The strength of the Beacon is set at casting time, so temporary buffs (Avenging Wrath, trinkets) will boost the beacon for its entire duration. The Beacon can be refreshed by casting a fresh beacon, but a weaker beacon cannot overwrite a stronger one. The spellpower coefficient is 94% spread over the entire duration of the beacon, roughly equivalent to a +healing coefficient of 50%.
Alem de ganhar HOT é em area! ty Blizz ^^
* Shield of Righteousness
Requires level 75
6% of base mana, 5 yard range, Instant cast, 6 sec cooldown, Requires Shields
Slam the target with your shield, causing Holy damage equal to 200% of your block value. This spell causes a high amount of threat.
Paladin's shield slam. Gera 120% do Normal Threat.
* Hammer of the Righteous
Talented; requires 50 points in Protection talents
6% of base mana, 5 yard range, Instant cast, 6 sec cooldown, Requires One-Handed Melee Weapon
Hammer the current target and up to 2 additional nearby targets, causing current weapon damage as Holy damage. This ability causes high threat.
Paladin's Swipe. Ela vai ser baseada exclusivamente no dano da arma, spellpower não vai influenciar. Tal como Avenger's Shield, não irá quebrar CC(polymorph, SAP, etc).Parece que não vai usar Attack Power, de modo que usar uma arma mais lerda vai gerar mais threat. Vai acionar os seals nos alvos q tomarem dano. A range dos targets vai ser tipo do Avenger Shield o segundo e terceiro target não precisa ta no meele range. Gera 120% do Normal Threat
* Seal of Corruption
Requires level 66
Races: Blood Elf
14% of base mana, Instant cast
Fills the Paladin with holy power, granting each melee attack additional Holy damage over 15 sec. This effect can stack up to 5 times. Only one Seal can be active on the Paladin at any one time. Lasts 30 sec.
Unleashing this Seal's energy will judge an enemy, instantly causing Holy damage per application of Blood Corruption.
Functions identically to the Alliance's Seal of Vengeance. See below for scaling information. (Note that this spell and Seal of Vengeance now cause the damage-over-time effect on every melee hit.)
* Seal of the Martyr
Requires level 66
Races: Human, Dwarf, Draenei
14% of base mana, Instant cast
All melee attacks deal additional Holy damage equal to 35% of normal weapon damage, but the Paladin loses health equal to 10% of the total damage inflicted.
Unleashing this Seal's energy will judge an enemy, instantly causing Holy damage at the cost of health equal to 33% of the damage caused.
The converse of Seal of Corruption: functions identically to the Horde's Seal of Blood. See below for scaling information.
Igualando os pallys das 2 facções, seal of vengence pra noi e blood pra eles
* Divine Storm
Talented; requires 50 points in Retribution talents
20% of base mana, 5 yard range, Instant cast, 10 sec cooldown, Requires Melee Weapon
An instant weapon attack that causes Holy damage to up to 4 enemies within 8 yards. The Divine Storm heals up to 3 party or raid members totalling 20% of the damage caused.
Novamente dano baseado no dano da arma, spellpower não influencia. O heal q ela der vai afetar o paladino tb, aciona todos os seals.
Mudanças nas Spells e Mecanismos:
Seals and Judgements
Mudou todo o esquema:
* Judgement has been replaced by 3 new spells: Judgement of Light, Judgement of Wisdom, and Judgement of Justice. All Judgement spells are considered ranged attacks. All cause damage based on attack power and spell power.
o Judgement share a linked cooldown, like the old Judgement spell.
o Judgement spells now trigger the global cooldown.
o Judgement spells do not consume the current seal.
o The standard holy damage dealt by Judgement spells is 36% of attack power plus 58% of spell power; some seals may increase this amount.
o A seal must be active in order to cast a Judgement, but the seal is not consumed.
o Melee attacks no longer refresh judgements, nor does Crusader Strike.
o Judgement of Light now heals based on the Paladin's attack power and spell power; the effect cannot trigger more than once every 4 seconds.
+ The amount of health restored is 18% of the casting paladin's current attack power plus 18% of the paladin's current spell power.
+ It appears that outside of the 4-second cooldown, this judgement will trigger on every attack.
+ The 4-second cooldown apparently applies on a per-attacker-per-target basis, so it's possible to receive more than one JoW proc every 4 seconds by attacking multiple targets.
+ This spell is learned at level 4 and has the same icon as the old Judgement spell (gold color scheme).
o Judgement of Wisdom now restores mana based on the Paladin's attack power and spell power; the effect cannot trigger more than once every 4 seconds.
+ The amount of mana restored is 9% of the casting paladin's current attack power plus 9% of the paladin's current spell power.
+ Proc chance and multiple-target behavior are the same as for Judgement of Light, above.
+ This spell is learned at level 12 and has a similar icon, but with a blue color scheme.
o Judgement of Justice will no longer prevent Fear effects, but will only prevent NPCs from fleeing (e.g. at low health).
+ This judgement still has the movement-limiting effect.
+ This spell is learned at level 28 and has a similar icon, but with a blue color scheme.
* All Seals have been reduced to 1 rank and now cost 14% of base mana. The duration has been increased to 2 minutes and are no longer consumed when a Judgement spell is cast. The effects can be triggered from all weapon based special abilities.
o Seal of the Crusader has been removed. The effects of Judgement of the Crusader have been folded into all relevant abilities.
o Seal of Blood and Seal of the Martyr now increase Judgement damage by 45% of weapon damage. (That is, unleashing the seal deals the standard judgement damage described above, plus 45% of weapon damage.)
o Seal of Command now increases Judgement damage by 30% of weapon damage, 60% on stunned targets. (It appears that the entire judgement damage is doubled against stunned targets, not just the weapon-damage portion.)
o Seal of Righteousness deals damage based on weapon speed plus an amount based on attack power and spell power, and increases Judgement damage by 25%.
+ Damage per second done by this seal is 5% of attack power plus 10% of spell power across all weapon speeds and types.
Seal of Vengeance and Seal of Corruption damage over time duration has been returned to 15 seconds and is now applied on every swing, causing damage based on attack power and spell power. These seals increase Judgement damage by 10% per instance of the damage-over-time effect.
+ The damage done every 3 seconds is equal to 7% of Attack Power, plus an additional 3.5% of Spell Power per stacked instance of the debuff. (Hence at the maximum stack of 5, damage per "tick" will be 7% of Attack Power plus 17.5% of Spell Power.)
+ Melee hits with this seal when the stack is full will deal additional damage of 1.2% of Spell Power, times Weapon Speed (hence, damage per second equal to 1.2% of Spell Power) as well as refreshing the stack's duration.
o Seal of Light restores health equal to 28% of attack power plus 28% of spell power. Judgement damage is standard.
o Seal of Wisdom restores mana equal to 14% of the attack power plus 14% of spell power. Judgement damage is standard
o Seal of Justice now has only one rank. Judgement damage is standard.
* All Auras now affect all party and raid members within the area of effect.
* Retribution Aura damage increased and now gains damage based on Holy spell power. The new base damage is approximately 240% of the old base damage. The spellpower coefficient is 6.66% per hit.
* Concentration Aura now reduces the amount of casting time lost per hit by 35% (talentable to 50%).
* Four blessings have been turned into "Hand" spells which no longer conflict with or remove other blessings. All Hand spells cost 6% of base mana.
o Blessing of Freedom renamed Hand of Freedom
o Blessing of Protection renamed Hand of Protection.
o Blessing of Sacrifice renamed Hand of Sacrifice, with one rank which transfers 20% of the damage taken by the target to the caster for 12 seconds. 2 minute cooldown.
o Blessing of Salvation renamed Hand of Salvation, which reduces total threat of the target by 2% per second for 10 seconds. 2 minute cooldown.
o (The 10% damage reduction while this Hand is active has been removed.)
* Blessing of Light and Greater Blessing of Light removed. Their effects have been folded into all relevant abilities. This seems to mean an increase in the base healing done by Holy Light and Flash of Light. Rank 11 Holy Light, for example, has had its healing increased by 622.
* Blessing of Might and Blessing of Wisdom cost 6% of base mana for ranks learned through level 69, and 5% of base mana for ranks learned at level 70. Greater Blessing of Might and Greater Blessing of Wisdom cost twice as much as the corresponding ranks of the standard blessings.
* Blessing of Kings costs 6% of base mana, and Greater Blessing of Kings costs 12% of base mana.
* Flash of Light costs 8% of base mana for ranks through level 65, and 7% of base mana for later ranks. It has a 100% spellpower coefficient.
* Holy Light costs 34% of base mana for ranks through level 65, and 29% of base mana for later ranks. It has a 166% spellpower coefficient.
* Lay on Hands no longer drains all mana, cooldown reduced to 20 minutes (See also changes to Improved Lay on Hands talent).
Miscellaneous Abilities and Spells
* Avenging Wrath costs 8% of base mana, no longer causes Forbearance, and now increases damage and healing by 20%. (See also the Sanctified Wrath talent in Retribution.)
* The Forbearance debuff now lasts 3 minutes, but no longer causes or affects Avenging Wrath.
* Divine Intervention cooldown reduced to 20 minutes.
* Divine Protection costs 3% of base mana, now reduces all damage taken by 50%, and reduces attack speed by 50%. Also no longer shares a cooldown with Divine Shield, and is affected by the Sacred Duty talent.
* Divine Shield now costs 3% of base mana.
* Hammer of Justice now costs 3% of base mana.
* Hammer of Wrath is now considered a Retribution spell, moved from Holy, mana cost reduced, missile speed increased, now usable on targets below 35% health (from 20% health). Hammer of Wrath also no longer resets the swing timer; if Hammer of Wrath is being cast when a swing would happen, the swing is delayed until the cast is finished. Damage now scales with 15% of AP and 15% of SP. Costs 14% of base mana for ranks learned through level 65, and 12% of base mana for later ranks.
* Exorcism mana cost reduced and now scales with attack power and spell power.. Damage now scales with 15% of AP and 15% of SP. Costs 10% of base mana for ranks learned through level 65, and 8% of base mana for later ranks.
* Holy Wrath is now instant cast, causes a 3 second stun, cooldown reduced to 30 seconds, radius reduced to 10 yards. Damage now scales with 7% of AP and 7% of SP. Costs 24% of base mana for ranks learned through level 65, and 20% of base mana for later ranks.
* Consecration now scales with attack power and spell power. Damage per "tick" scales with 4% of AP and 4% of SP. Costs 26% of base mana for ranks learned through level 65, and 22% of base mana for later ranks.
* Righteous Fury now increases threat caused by Holy damage by 90%, instead of all holy spells. Costs 24% of base mana.
* Righteous Defense no longer costs mana and the global cooldown has been removed.
* Turn Undead (ranks 1 and 2) removed. Turn Evil now granted at level 24, mana cost changed to 9% of base.
* Summon Warhorse and Summon Charger now have no mana cost and do not invoke the global cooldown.
* Redemption costs 64% of base mana.
* Purify and Cleanse cost 6% of base mana.