We’ll be releasing a minor bug fix patch to version 3.2.0a. This sort of patch is very small in size, and we use them to fix specific issues that can’t be hot-fixed. Issues addressed with this patch:
* Fixed an exploit players were using with / commands
* Fixed a performance issue with players logging into the game
* Fixed an issue with Mac clients freezing near water
* Fixed a crash Mac clients were experiencing with shadows on Fixed Function cards
* Fixed an art issue with Freya Hard Mode where the light beams were visually too hard to see
* Fixed an issue with Loaner mounts requiring Cold Weather Flying
If you have any further questions or concerns please visit http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board ... m2KiHgwdT5
[ Post edited by Bornakk ]
Consertar o bug das portas nas instâncias que é bom, necas.
No meu iMac tá funcionando esse patch. Já no note, acho que vamos ter que reinstalar tudo, não tá instalando nem a porrada, então, pode ser que a Akahrah não possa logar hoje.